* Frequently Asked Questions!!! PLEASE READ PRIOR TO COMMENTING! *.
1) Q: * Will you make me a tail? *.
A: Yes I will. I have some up on my etsy: (www.etsy.com/shop/Zullala) and I want to make you a custom-made tail. I charge $3 an inch.
2) Q: * Can I utilize this technique to make a MLP/horse tail? *.
A: It may work ok for PinkyPie, however if ya’ll wish to make a horse tail, you must take a look at my video: http://youtu.be/SM_TEkUoQZg (My Little Pony Tail Tutorial (Super Basic)) ^ __ ^.
3) Q: * Is it regular to have a lot additional fluff left over in the brush? *.
A: Yes, this is entirely regular. You can utilize the additional fluff as stuffing.
4) Q: * What brand name of yarn do you utilize? *.
A: “I Love This Yarn” brand name, particularly “520 Naturals Stripes I Love this Yarn!”.
5) Q: * I can’t get that brand name, what else can I utilize? *.
A: Yarns that are 100% Acrylic or 100% wool normally exercise. Purchase a number of various brand names, make one knotted fluff with each brand name, brush each knotted fluff out, then straiten it, and compare the knotted fluffs to see which is your favorite. Then exchange the yarns that you did not like for the yarn you simulated.
6) Q: * Can I utilize Red Heart yarn? *.
A: Yes, you can utilize it. I personally do not like it since I believe the fibers stick and it’s not as soft as I Love This Yarn.
7) Q: * What color is the yarn utilized in the video? *.
A: I’m utilizing “520 Naturals Stripes I Love this Yarn!”, however I usually do not focus on the names of the colors when I purchase the yarn. I take an image of a genuine tail with me and hold the image approximately the yarns and see if the color of the yarn remains in the tail.
8) Q: * What weight and ply was the yarn you utilized? *.
A: It was 7oz and I do not keep in mind the ply.
9) Q: * Does the base need to be a 4 hair braid, can I utilized a 3 hair braid? *.
A: Yes, it needs to be a 4 hair braid so that there will be a location to put the flexible loop. Likewise, “Gilbert Beilschmidt” stated he utilized an old Tee shirts to make his 4 hair braid base. It’s a great option to yarn.
10) Q: * The length of time is the tail? *.
A: 29in long.
11) Q: * The length of time is the guide string? *.
A: It is 6in long.
12) Q: * The number of fluffs do you utilize? *.
A: YOU DON’T COUNT THE FLUFFS. That would take permanently haha. I utilized 1 skein of yarn for the base and 5 skeins for the fluffs.
13) Q: * The number of skeins of yarn do you utilize to make your tail? *.
A: 1 skein for the base and 5 skeins for the fluffs.
14) Q: * If I make my tail X inches long and my base X inches large, just how much yarn will I require? *.
A: I have no concept, I do not do mathematics.
15) Q: * How can I make a feline tail? *.
A: Make the base of the tail about the width of a half dollar and likewise make your fluffs much shorter, possibly 1 or 2 inches long. That must yield a feline tail. For a more sensible impact make completion of your tail a little fluffier than the base.
16) Q: * How do you connect the tail? *.
A: I simply slip a belt through the flexible loop and belt it on. You can prolly likewise clip the tail to your outfit, stitch it on, or velcro it on. Utilize your creativity.
17) Q: * Can I utilize my hair hairbrush? *.
A: A TYPICAL BRUSH WILL NEVER EVER WORK! Utilize a CANINE BRUSH or FELINE BRUSH. I recommend spending lavishly for a the $5 pet dog brush since it has a button on it that assists you get the fluff out. It assists you from poking your fingers.
The tail that I have actually made in the video is particularly a wolf tail. It’s additional big and fluffy! SOOooo incredibly cuddly:D!