I wished to begin this blog site off with a little present to you, my reader. A gesture from my heart. From me to you. Something that has no financial worth. However is richer than cash can purchase. I wished to provide to you a piece of me. So I chose to compose you all a poem. A poem about ladies and robes. A poem about ladies using robes.
So here it goes.
It’s a lady in a robe.
Will she a stay? Or will she a go?
I do not understand.
Me like cookie dough.
View me grow and grow and grow.
I as soon as played the oboe.
Or was that a dream some time earlier?
I do not understand.
However what I do understand is that the robe is for fun-o.
So let’s take a trip in your TacomO.
And after that I asked ChatGPT to compose me a poem about ladies using robes.
Here it is.
In silk and shades, they with dignity stand,
Below the cherry blooms, a tranquil band.
Sophistication woven in every thread,
Stories in patterns, quietly stated.
Mild folds of material, a flowing stream,
Each robe, a painter’s dream.
Crimson, indigo, whispers of gold,
In these bathrobes, ancient tales are informed.
Sleeves that dance with the passing breeze,
Accepting customs with simple and easy ease.
Obis incorporated complex grace,
Each knot, a mild welcome.
In their existence, time appears to slow,
A dance of colors, a soft, heavenly radiance.
Below the moon, under sunlit domes,
Resplendent they roam, ladies in robes.
Mirrors of seasons, from spring to fall,
In their walk, they silently intrigue.
A mix of strength, charm, and grace so uncommon,
In every action, a whispered prayer.
A heritage abundant, in every fold,
A story of grace, courageously informed.
In the land where the red sun increased,
Ageless charm, the ladies in robe bathrobes.
Personally, I believe AI was flaunting. However hey, 6 of one. Half a lots of the other.
So the majority of my day today was invested searching the web for a few of the most beautiful, a few of the most elegant, a few of the most standard, and a few of the most hand crafted robes out there.
And in doing so, I discovered a load.
Firstly, some individuals will invest a lot of cash on a bathrobe. Among the most elegant ones I discovered was over $100,000.00. That is not a typo. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. For a bathrobe. It took me some time to breathe after I discovered that this afternoon.
And after that I discovered everything about Chiso Kimonos. They are a Japanese brand name that has actually stayed in business given that 1555, serving the elite and numerous Royal member of the family for centuries. Actually for centuries. Their robes take twenty craftsmens and 6 months to produce simply one garment. Which is why the significant cost of $10,000.00 makes good sense.
So if you’re aiming to conserve $90,000.00, I state opt for the Chiso. Plus they’re all over TikTok, so you can sport your brand-new bathrobe on social networks and enter into the extremely elite.
Do not stress, I didn’t consist of any robe’s at that rate. However I extremely recommend looking them up. They are beautiful and I now have an entire brand-new gratitude for the artistry and workmanship that enters into making one. I even included a beautiful silk vintage robe to my Etsy shopping cart. Simply in case the state of mind strikes. You all understand how it goes.
Terrific concern. It’s something to use. Actually. The word robe (着物) actually equates as “something to use.” And for a deep dive into the world of Kimonos and their history, I extremely advise a little light reading by yours really. I simply composed a SpiritHoods blog site, “Can Guys Use Kimonos?” where I go deep into the history and the various kinds of robes. However for the functions of this post, I’m gon na talk more about Robe Robes and Japanese influenced garments with a more contemporary analysis of the robe.
Robe Bathrobes use whatever from a casual and comfortable wrap around for lazing your home, to a more reveal stopping piece for a night out. And I likewise kept reading how bride-to-bes like to get their bridesmaids matching robe bathrobes so they can all prepare together using them and after that they all look very charming and elegant in photos. However, undoubtedly that’s a world I understand extremely little about. I’m still attempting to get my non partner partner to devote to supper prepares more than two times a month. So matching robes with my hareem of women looks like worlds away.
BUT, my 3 furry buddies, Kevin, Gary, and Harold believe I look beautiful in anything. So they’re actually all the guys I require. I can use sweatpants daily and not shower for 3 days and they do not even flinch. They are the best buddies.
The following remains in no specific order and jointly, they fulfilled all the requirements I was looking for. They vary in rate points and are a mix of custom, attractive, practical, quality, sustainability, fairly sourced and wow aspect.
1) Silk hand painted Cherry Bloom Long Robe Bathrobe byKIM+ONO These bathrobes are wearable art and can be found in a vast array of colors, patterns, and lengths. I can envision myself walking my house with this bathrobe easily curtaining my arms while I roam to the cooking area and open a can of damp feline food and discard it in Kevin and Gary’s bowls. Providing a feline banquet has actually never ever been so attractive. $298
2) The velour and silk bathrobe by Fleur du Mal in Aquamarine offers me all the feels. The color is beyond striking and I enjoy the plunging velour sleeves and collar. Now if I was using this, I would more than likely be doing “other things” (Wink wink) than opening cans of damp feline food. Capture my drift? $495
3) The Nola Silky Piped Robe from Pottery Barn offers me calm, happy, and unwinded vibes. This is a bathrobe that can quickly be used all the time for a little tiny staycation in the house, going from bath time to tea time and whatever in between time. $99
4) And I simply needed to consist of SpiritHoods’ Emerald Tiger Burnout Velour Robe Bathrobe. I enjoy this bathrobe and its flexibility. It has actually upped my jean, heel, and camisole nights out. They are uncommon nights out. Trust. However when a lady does get did up, she lewks goooood. And this piece gowns me up easily and absolutely has a method of turning heads. $129
5) If you have not purchased anything from Cozy Earth yet, I extremely advise it. There’s a reason that their sheets have actually made it onOprah’s Favorite Things And their Serenity long kimono robe made from 100% mulberry silk is pure high-end. And the champagne color is so dreamy, that it makes me wish to crawl into bed and rest. And today it’s 55% off! $247.50
6) The Nico Robe by Carolina K in silk crepe is my individual favorite. The white and blue stunning animal sepsis print is beautiful. And I’m consumed with the fluttery and oh-so womanly billowy sleeves and duster. If I had this bathrobe, I would most likely use it as a gown. It’s simply too quite to not be seen by the world. I likewise enjoy that this business returns much like us at SpiritHoods! They provide 5% of the purchase to your option of among their present companies. $775
7) My other preferred is this timeless standard Robe from Yakata Market. It’s technically not a bathrobe and ought to most likely remain in a various classification. However it’s sensational and one of a kind. They have numerous one-of-a kinds. They are all handmade and vintage and originate from Japanese auction homes. Examine their website to see what’s presently readily available. I have this particular one in my shopping haul today. So if it’s gone, I’ll understand its among you! And if it is among you, PLEASE take an image of yourself in it and tag us @SpiritHoods. I wan na see how quite you look using it! These are high quality genuine Japanese Robes with leading level artistry. And their costs vary from $25-$ 500
8) I actually wish to use this robe right now and go to sleep for the next week and never ever take it off. It’s 100% natural muslin cotton and handmade in the Ukraine by SeneraWear. Her store is on Etsy and I constantly enjoy to support small companies when I can. Another shout out to SpiritHoods! PLUS she lets you select from a large variety of colors. This bathrobe advises me of clouds, and hugs, and whatever comfortable. $113
9) You can’t fail with anything atKyoto Kimono They take classic silk robes and customize them so that you can use them with clothing as a coat. And the rate is exceptionally economical for the quality and workmanship that you get. They mix standard Japanese Robes and provide a contemporary Western twist. Plus simply visiting their site is an education in traditional robe materials. $75
10) Another fantastic discover is the perfectly curated verified classic Japanese robes atThis Blue Bird Their website function gorgeous hand painted silk robes from the 1920’s -1980’s. I began a shopping cart on this website also. I had no concept just how much I liked robes till I composed this blog site. And I’m simply a sucker for anything classic. The typical rate is $100
And I needed to do a respectable reference.
The Portofino printed silk-blend Robe byDOLCE&GABBANA is a major severe piece. And I solemnly swear that if anybody wishes to purchase me this awesome number, I will not TOUCH a can of feline food while using it. I will book it just for relaxing poolside at some magnificent Vacation home in Lake Como, Italy. And to the individual who wishes to purchase it for me, you remain in luck! It’s on sale today for $4,441!
Would you mind likewise getting me an aircraft ticket too? Very first class if possible. However if that’s asking excessive, I ‘d more than happy in company class. Oh! And I require a location to remain! Any magnificent Vacation home will do. Well really any magnificent Vacation home with a swimming pool will do. Really if you would not mind … I actually likeTHIS ONE Oh! And a rental vehicle! A convertible pleeeeeease. I got ta flaunt my robe. You can’t conceal THAT from the world.
You understand just how much we enjoy to see you in our clothing! If you have photos of yourself in any of our bathrobes, please tag us @SpiritHoods